Admin Officer Job in Doha, Qatar at Alaraby Televison Network
Reporting to the Lead Admin, as an Admin Officer you will carry out and oversee departmental administrative tasks whilst working closely with Production, IT, Procurement, Finance, Legal and the Hr department on requests whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Complete administrative tasks based on the company’s set policies and procedures, ensuring adequate and efficient results
· To carry out daily checks for studio needs / requirements ranging from pantry supplies to stationary, to cleaning items
· Handling of the studio petty cash ensuring that all the studio purchases are within the approved budget
· Responsible for taking care of the offices and studio maintenance requests by coordinating with the landlord, and proactively seek to solve issues that may occur
· Arrange quarterly for the FA-FF systems check-up in Studio with Thermal Arabia
· Doha Programs Guest fees: coordinating with the finance team for the guest payments after receiving the details from the producers.
· Handling of travel arrangements for new joiners, guests, employee’s family (tickets, accommodation, transportation and quarantine if required), searching and purchasing for best available prices
· Organising and delegating tasks for the company driver and office runner. You will also be responsible for reviewing their overtime
· Handling all Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders whilst following the Purchasing policy, and creating Payment Requests upon receipt of invoice
· To ensure the Purchase orders sheet is always kept up to date
· Preparing the required Administration letters to different parties, ensuring the letter sequence sheet is up to date
· Help and assist in planning, researching, solving issues, and accomplishment of set objectives
· Receive requests related to administrative work from different departments (legal, IT, accounting, HR, Production, Management), and implement them
· To assist in coordinating and facilitating with responsible employees in official meetings, conferences, and events planning, inside and outside the studio
· Taking minutes as and when required
· Assist with the arrangements if an external party booked our studio or request any production services, under the approval and delegation of the Management.
Company: Alaraby Televison Network
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Broadcast Media Production; Media Production