Admin Assistant Job in Kuwait at Confidential Company
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES as Admin Officer- Commercial Assistant
- Keep tracking the tenders and their results. Documenting them with the document controller for quick reference in future.
- Preparing MSDS/TDS/COA documents whenever required to submit them to our clients.
- Documenting the list of samples collected and sent to labs. Monitoring and entering the results or keeping the lab reports.
- Preparing a document with all the client specifications mentioned in an RFQ as a checklist to verify the quotes we received are in-line with our requirement.
- Uploading all the documents on KNPC portal for the tenders which we participate.
- Preparing the tender documents and enabling for timely submission for MEW, WJO, and KOC etc. Making labels cover letters based on the available templates.
- Keeping a track of all the bid bonds, Performance bonds, insurances and intimating the due dates for extension or collection.
- Monitoring all the tenders which are participating or showing interest and informing us before closing dates.
- Preparing quotations for local clients
Admin Assistant- as Document Control
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare reports on projects as needed.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Kuwait
Job Category: Oil & Gas