Accounts Director Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Forefront Middle East
Our client, a marketing communication group with regional and local expertise in PR and Events Management, is looking for an Accounts Director to join their team in KSA. The ideal candidate should be able to develop PR and communication strategies and should be able to oversee several accounts and work closely with Managing Director.
- Developing integrated communication strategies in addition to suggesting communication initiatives.
- Setting the communication process between Client Team and Agency Team and make sure it is being implemented.
- Supervise Account Managers / Project Managers work and provide day – to – day and on-spot advisory services and consultancy.
- Develop major strategic campaigns from start to finish with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Supporting the team in developing high level communication plans and ideas and help in implementing them.
- Reviewing with the team strategy progress and execution, along with ensuring the delivery of progress and performance reports and fulfilling KPI.
- Planning the launch and overseeing the implementation of initiatives and programs.
- Understanding the Media Requirements to build effective engagement and generate interest with the ability to pitch stories and create storytelling platforms.
- Ability to expand the existing scope with clients.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Forefront Middle East
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency