Accounting Supervisor Job in Alahsa, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Work closely with counterpart departments to maintain a track record of all active public tenders and contracts, including contracted value, delivered value as well as remaining values, along with corresponding LGs.
- Ensure all delivered open invoices are supported by stamped delivery notes from recipient, then follow up with recipient to ensure uploading of corresponding invoices.
- Supervise Collection representatives to ensure submission of claims after ensuring all data are attached to claim.
- Work closely with collection representatives to resolve customer pending issues
- Work closely with counterparts to attend to all incoming inquiries from various recipients
- Work closely with counterparts to ensure the settlement of approved open invoices, then ensure to apply received payments to corresponding invoices.
- In the event of variances, reconcile incoming payments against open claims, then ensure update counterparts for proper treatment (Manufacturer claim and/or expense account)
Required Education:Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Required Experience:The candidate should demonstrate 7-5 years of experience in a similar role in Accounting / Books Closing experience. And familiar with SAP ERP system.
- Job Location
- Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Alahsa,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Industrial Production