Accountant Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Liwa Trading
To provide accountancy support across mall rentals, freight, utilities, accounts payables, receivables, general ledger and closing of accounts for the period on an ERP system.
- Manage all LPO and invoices, check the variances and book them into the system
- Track LPOs and make provisions for expenses as required
- Prepare supplier reconciliation and record all supplier invoices to ensure accuracy of payments and compliance with agreed contract terms
- Prepare cheques for payments and maintain a comprehensive document management system for all payments
- Prepare ad hoc reports for all departments as required
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts payable transactions for the monthly book of accounts
- Manage bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliation, credit card refund, reconcile commissions from the banks against credit card sales
- Report any discrepancy in the reconciliation and prepare an action plan with the Chief Accountant.
- Follow up with banks for payments due to ensure receipt of payments on time
- Ensure entries for payments and records are done on a timely basis in the system
- Liaise with banks for installation of new credit card machines in new and existing stores
- Prepare prepaid expenses schedules and verify card sales across UAE locations
- Reconcile values and calculate the amount to be taken from banks and maintain all records
- Daily credit card reconciliations for all stores for credit sales for UAE;
- Posting credit card collection from stores in Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Maintaining relevant documentation with respect to credit card reconciliations and collection posting.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Liwa Trading
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale