Accountant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for all accounting operations and the delivery of complete, correct and timely postings
Based on the specific field of operations he is responsible for
- the creation of local and consolidated financial statements
- all operative tasks related to the accounting of assets including financial assets, postings of asset movements, asset depreciation and alienation
- all operative tasks related to accounts receivable postings and incoming payments, overseeing accounts receivables, invoicing, authorization of cash settlements, deposits and overdue payments
- responsible for all operative tasks related to accounts payable postings and outgoing payments, overseeing accounts payables, incoming invoice review and draft payment authorizations.
- Closes asset, financial asset, AP, AR, bank and cash accounts.
- Calculates financial asset depreciation.
- Provide backup for A/P, A/R and G/L posting and month-end reporting
- Responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all zakat and other tax related regulatory reports to the concerned authorities.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Accounting