Account Payable Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
This position is responsible for maintaining adequate controls and manage the risks over the following:
Purchase-to-Pay cycle and ensure the accurate and correct processing of payments to vendors, in accordance with the applicable detailed procedures and the Company policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor’s degree Accounting/Finance
Experience required : 6 years of experience ( 2 years as supervisor)
-Support the FSS lead in the development of the AP function and in successful implementation.
-Manage the AP process as per the applicable detailed procedures and AQH/IK-Subs. policies & procedures.
-Handle the risks surrounding the process map and implementation of key controls.
– Manage accurate invoices booking (around 7,000 annual invoices) recording with “zero tolerance to errors”.
– Ensure complete and timely recording of invoices as per the terms and conditions of the relevant agreements.
– Manage accurate payment runs and ensure elimination of duplicate payments risk.
– Supervise and manage month-end closing activities accurately (as per the checklist) to ensure accurate submission.
– Timely communication to the operations team for the invoice record and any arising issues.
– Oversee record cross charges, intercompany confirmations, and reconciliations to eliminate incorrect recording.
– Ensure that clearing account have zero balance to avoid any mistakes in the recording.
– Ensure the vendor/supplier reconciliation and confirmation process is done.
– Provide ad-hoc and analytical reports as per the FSS Lead instructions.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Khobar,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Accounting