Account Manager Job at
The Account Manager will use his/her experience, local knowledge, and contacts to develop new partnerships with merchants for Qgrabs. They partner with hotels, restaurants, spas, and other exciting services by negotiating incredible offers for Qgrabs subscribers. Experience in sales, marketing, social media and knowledge of Doha are helpful for a Account Manager’s success and fit within the Qgrabs team.
• Prospect, negotiate with, and close local merchants on unbeatable offers for Qgrabs subscribers
• Present Qgrabs as a unique and effective marketing alternative for businesses to acquire new customers
• Identify new activities and promotions to be featured, expanding the range of offers to subscribers
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
• Collaborate closely with Qgrabs team members to ensure deal details are communicated effectively and are accurately reflected on website
• Maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations; enhance organizational reputation through PR activities involving media (radio, print, visual, events, etc.)
• Meet individual monthly, quarterly and annual deal & revenue targets.
• Sales experience
• Experience cold calling and prospecting businesses
• Meeting sales goals
• Presentation Skills
• Team player
• People skills
• Customer focus
• Market knowledge
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Strong computer/mobile skills – Microsoft Office.
• Qatari Driver’s License is a must have.
• Driven and always seeking win-win partnerships
• The ability to adapt to unforeseen challenges at a moment’s notice
• Mac experience a plus
• An outgoing personality and a great sense of humor!
Company Location: Qatar
An online E-Commerce Company in Qatar.