Account Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Zurich Insurance Company
Title: Account Manager
Company: Zurich Insurance Company
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time, Remote/Work from Home
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk, Management
To be successful in this role, you would need:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
– 3 or more years of experience in client management and customer focused environment.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– Proficient in managing multiple priorities
– Well experienced in fast-paced environment.
• Under general supervision analyze, clarify and resolve moderate to complex policy and billing related questions or transactions from internal and external customers and follow through to completion.
• Respond to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums.
• Research, analyze, and compile statistical data, and prepare reports.
• Review problems and communicate with appropriate personnel to obtain information and resolve issues.
• Continue to build personal skill set by participating in approved in-house or outside insurance or industry related courses and seminars as needed to expand product or system knowledge. Possess and continually acquire advanced subject matter expertise in relevant disciplines.
• Understand, support, and advocate for the Organization’s overall strategy.
• Utilize competencies and skills to influence others and provide a positive customer experience.
• Model, promote and advocate for the Organization’s core values.
• Assist junior level employees.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Develop knowledge and understanding of risk and compliance policies and procedures and ensure own work is undertaken to the standards of behavior and in accordance with the billing policy.
• Maintain and improve operational efficiency and quality of service of the service centre by providing feedback and recommendations on procedures and the application of process improvements.
• Review assigned customer/distributor service requests and issues, prioritize case load and interpret established policies, applying discretion within authority limits in order to resolve customer issues.
• Respond to and resolve customer policy and billing service requests and problems, judging when to pass complex queries on to or involve others, to provide an effective service and clear advice to customers.
• Demonstrate an understanding of customer’s needs, and ensure they are met by following documented billing policy, guidelines and procedures and acting within agreed authority levels to ensure fair treatment of customers.
• Respond to policy and billing queries from customers and/or colleagues to ensure customers receive appropriate advice, and support more junior colleagues in managing straightforward customer requests.
• Develop a practical understanding of how the billing processes and systems relate to the management of risk and Customers First
Make it Happen Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put’s its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you! Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose – Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team. People are Zurich’s most important as…