Account Director Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Csm
Title: Account Director
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time. We anonymise applications so hiring managers will not be able to see your personal information such as name and address when reviewing your submission, including your CV.
Please fully complete the application form questions as requested because incomplete submissions may not be reviewed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGAs an Account Director you will be part of CSM Middle East team, leading one of our biggest accounts. The role would see you working with one of our client’s partnerships in football.
You willlead the day-to-day relationship between CSM, the client and their rightsholder to deliver their partnership programme. Reporting into the Associate Director you will act and extension to the clients team and will need to manage multi stakeholders, including partnerships, marketing, and communications.
You willneed a great understanding of Asian Football as you take the lead of day-to-day management of the partnership.
You willbe part of our Brand team based in CSM’s UAE offices (with remote and flexible working options), work with colleagues across ME and APAC regions and will need to travel to KSA and other countries in the region as required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Strategic Account Management
• Development and lead the relationship with the client, and day-to-day client management across the GCC focusing of the UAE and KSA
• Lead the relationships and management of internal stakeholders and suppliers
• Effective management of regular project and status meetings with clients and internally within the team
• Lead in the campaign strategy and project planning
• Lead internal and All Agency brainstorms, and ideas development
• Lead on development and management of project timelines, budgets, invoicing/cost management, and own task tracking
• Lead the team in implementation of all aspects of the campaign touch points including; general rights delivery, talent/ambassador appearances, live activations, digital & social strategies, PR & Comms Administration
• Lead client meetings and requirements thereof
• Make adjustments to strategy and implementation documents if required
• Create internal and external presentationsGeneral
• Support in other areas of Partnership Development
• Develop a reputation for total reliability
• Efficient personal and administrative skills
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for client’s business
• Develop effective working relationships with internal colleagues across all accounts
• Build a strong and long-lasting relationship with the client and other stakeholders
• Contribute to wider agency New Business
• Active participant in Agency Team events and activity THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
• University graduate
• Fluency in English, written and spoken. Arabic beneficial.
• A clear passion for sports / football
• 5+ years’ experience in Sports Marketing / Account Management
• Client-facing experience within the Middle East region (UAE and/or KSA)
• Presentation skills
• Strong experience in account management and strategic planning