مهندس ميكانيكا Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Flex Shield
Mechanical project engineer
Company: Flex Shield company
A diligent and suitably qualified fire protection Mechanical engineer, having several years’ worth of experience at commercial and industrial premises. also has several field-based roles in fire protection mechanical study, devices installation, systems or sub-systems, pumps operation and all automatic sprinklers and all other effective workflow procedures of this scope.
looking for further experienced at this job. who is owning self-motivation and undertaken many new responsibilities in this position and would like to transfer these skills to a new or growing company also the substantial excellent customer service skills, also the positive communication within the organization levels are the key points we looking for in our company.
Tasks and duties:
· Develop mechanical system design solutions based on engineering principles and be involved in presentation of the solution to customer.
· Provide technical support to external and internal customers.
· Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
· Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team.
· Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
· Support sales team in pre-sales technical concept and budgeting activities.
· Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and in budget. Engineering
· Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including FEA and CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
· Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements
· Create accurate Bill of Materials.
· Define equipment and parts from external suppliers
· Conduct cost estimation. Project Execution:
· Project Management: oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, expected quality, and allotted budget
· Mechanical design of customized solutions including motor sizing,
· Support manufacture, build and validation of systems.
· Create customer documentation. Projects Completion:
· Maintain accurate records and files according to quality standard.
· Commission customized products and systems onsite and at customer facilities. Servicing
· Modifies systems upon customer’s request and documents the amendments accordingly.
· Provide high quality pre-sales, design-in and post-sales technical support to customer
· Performs other duties of a similar nature or level
Company: Flex Shield
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Security & Fire Systems