ممرضة مسجلة Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities:
3.1 Establishes a good working environment in which patients receive a high standard ofcare 3.2 Takes responsibility for the direct delivery of professional and competent patient care by promoting quality care standards. 3.3 Acts on behalf of or at the direction of the Head Nurse/Charge Nurse in setting andmonitoring standards for patient care. 3.4 Participates in the monitoring of the Planning, delivery of care and evaluation of the individualized Patient Care. 3.5 Informs the Head Nurse/Charge Nurse of any changes in circumstances that affectt the standards of care.
3. I 0 Ensures that students and temporary staff allocated to the ward have appropriate orientation, teaching and support in accordance with their curricular objectives and reports any matter of concern to the Head Nurse/Charge Nurse. 3.1 1 Participates in the care, custody, and administration of Medicines in accordance withthe PPG.ts and repor1s all accidents/incidents to Head Nurse/Charge Nurse and Site 3.1 3 Ensures that all nursing documentation is completed accurately and legibly and the importance and relevance of their confidential nat u re.
- Assists in data collection for monitoring and statistical.
- Partici pates in staff orientation and on-going development.
- 16 Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth and remains updated in current professional practices.
- 1 7 Maintains annual updates in Infection Control, Fire and Safety, and Major Disaster.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Public Administration