مساعد طبيب أسنان (إحلال لغرض دعم الكفاءات الوطنية) / SAUDI ONLY Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the full range of surgery consumable and instruments. Maintain stock to the necessary level.
- Prepare instruments for each patient according to the clinical procedures to be done.
- Prepare dental record files and patient radiographs; arrange patient appointments.
- Be responsible for the care and proper use of dental instruments and equipments assigned to him/her.
- Work in the Main PSMMC building and the peripheral clinics.
- Work on rotation basis (early or late shift).
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of all dental materials and products.
- Good standard of oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of specialized procedures i.e. implants oral and maxillofacial cases.
- Pleasant personality and professional attitude.
- Cooperative in terms of improvement and willingness to carry out a task; hark-working.
- Flexible and efficient to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patients and staff alike.
Educationدبلوم مساعد طبيب أسنان
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Public Administration