محاسب قانونى و ضريبي Job in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt at مكتب عصام عبد المنعم المحاسب القانوني
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the client’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to local tax authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports
- Job Location
- Heliopolis, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 10
Company: مكتب عصام عبد المنعم المحاسب القانوني
Company Location: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Job Category: Accounting