طبيب نائب أول – الأعصاب / Senior Registrar – Neurology Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Carryout full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of of department in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Deputize for his/her superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his/her colleagues.
- Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.
Educationطب وجراحة – البورد في تخصص الأعصاب
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Medical Hospital