أخصائي علاج وظيفي بمركز القوات المسلحة للتأهيل الصحي بالطائف Job in Altaif, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans therapy programs for each patient, involving appropriate occupational therapy modalities .
- Applies diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint, and functional ability .
- Directs and aids patients in active and passive exercises, muscle re-education, and functional training .
- Activities of Daily Living Training and Education to the patient base on their needs.
- Directs patients in care and use of wheelchairs, braces, gives instruction in posture control and therapeutic procedures to be continued by the patient .
- Adapts conventional occupational therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patient unable to comprehend verbal commands or voluntarily carry out regime of therapeutic exercise.
- Evaluates and documents patients progress and makes the same Also to the other members of the rehabilitation team for review and team goal setting.
- May direct and supervise activities of assistants or volunteer workers and student .
- May conduct or participate in training medical and nursing personnel, students and other workers in occupational therapy techniques and objectives,
- Performs other related duties as assigend .
- Knowledge in area of rehabilitation such as splint designing and fabrication based on patients need.
- Job Location
- Altaif, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Altaif, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Medical Hospital