أخصائي علاج طبيعي بمركز القوات المسلحة للتأهيل الصحي بالطائف Job in Altaif, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans therapy programs for each patient, involving appropriate physiotherapy modalities.
- Applies diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint, and functional ability.
- Directs and aids patients in active and passive exercises, muscle re-education, gait and functional training, utilization of pulleys and weights, steps and inclined surfaces; uses infrared and ultraviolet lamps, low-voltage generators, diathermy and ultrasonic machines.
- Gives whirlpool and contrast baths and applies moist packs.
- Directs patients in care and use of wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches, and prosthetic and orthotic devices; gives instruction in posture control and therapeutic procedures to be continued by the patient.
- Adapts conventional physiotherapeutic techniques to meet the needs of the patient unable to comprehend verbal commands or voluntarily carry out a regime of therapeutic exercise.
- Evaluates and documents patients progress and makes the same available. Also to the other members of the rehabilitation team for review and team goal setting.
- May direct and supervise activities of assistants or volunteer workers and students.
- May conduct or participate in training medical and nursing personnel, students and other workers in physical therapy techniques and objectives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge in area of rehabilitation
- Job Location
- Altaif, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Altaif, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Medical Hospital